Wednesday 29 October 2014

Q&A with Rita - Receptionist & Admin

Rita was born in the beautiful & historic city of Budapest, Hungary when big shoulder pads were still in fashion. She grew up in Hungary, but travelled a lot as a child to all corners of the world, meeting different cultures and people. Rita joined Airquee in September 2014.


When were you happiest?
Spending a month in India a few years ago - that country put a spell on me...magical!

What is your favourite food?
Being Hungarian I should say goulash soup, but it is not...Although it is lovely, I do recommend it to everyone! My favourite food is my mum's Casserole Mornay.

What is your greatest fear?
To lead a meaningless and selfish life.

Which person, living or dead, do you most admire, and why?
My dad - his emotional intelligence, positive approach and peaceful presence in all situations is a true example.

What is your favourite thing about Airquee?
The Airquee team - it's a very strong pillar, lots of discipline, good team spirit - and the products, because they make people laugh!

What is your least favourite thing about Airquee?

I haven't found one yet...

What is the worst habit you have at work?
I am a people person and like to engage into conversations with my colleagues. Sometimes too much. But I think I am improving!

What is your favourite Airquee product you’ve seen?
The Helter Skelter Slide! 

What song would you make Airquee’s theme song?

No comments:

Post a Comment