Friday 21 November 2014

Ain't no rest for the wicked....

I don't even know where this week has gone. It went from a full office (Mark was relegated to the meeting room as there were no desks available!) to only 4 of us in the office today! Kerry, Carole, Phil H and Mark are working from home!


In the office, there's Harrison, our CAD Apprentice, having a party for one in the design office, Krzyzstof in the warehouse and Rita and I (Helen) manning the main office (although Carole is STILL the quickest to answer the phone! She would have been an amazing Wild West gunslinger...). As I said on Facebook earlier (if you haven't already, like us!), we have muffins to keep us going through today, while we're feeling deserted! Although, if we were really in the desert, I expect a scene like below would unfold. Harrison has moments of being accident prone. Bless him.
The First Aider is the least sympathetic employee.
So. I've been told this is the "quiet season" for the inflatable world - there is no evidence of that here at Airquee! Production is full to the brim and everyone's working harder than ever to make sure everyone gets their units before Christmas! The factory office is going non stop - so why I thought Viorel would have time to be dancing I don't know...


If you are looking to buy a bouncy castle before Christmas, do remember that we have a limited number of Monty and Mabel penguins to give away, so get your order in quick!







1 comment:

  1. Quiet time pah! I cannot believe Christmas is just around the corner! It is maaaaadddd busy, but hey what a posh problem we have in being toooo busy!
    I am soooo pleased that the animated characters have made a return in time for Christmas maybe we will see an animated Mabel and Monty before long.

    ReplyDelete