Monday 22 June 2015

Q&A with Mark - Company Director!

Born in Gloucester and grew up in the Forest of Dean, and despite all his globe trotting he still likes to stay close to home when he can. He and Phil formed Airquee in 2003.


When were you happiest?
Walking the dogs or cutting the grass.

What is your favourite food?
Hagen Daz Ice Cream.

What is your greatest fear? 
Writing a profile for a blog.

Which person, living or dead, do you most admire, and why?
There are two – mother and father – they support me no matter what.

What is your favourite thing about Airquee? 
The people I work with.

What is your least favourite thing about Airquee? 
As we grow, I find I know the people we employ less and less well. I always prided myself on having time for everyone.

What is the worst habit you have at work? 
Too many to write down. At least, other people tell me I have annoying habits...

What is your favourite Airquee product you’ve seen? 
The Rock and Roll. To this day I still believe that from an engineering aspect it is the best product we’ve designed.

What song would you make Airquee’s theme song?
Queen – Don’t stop me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment