Thursday 2 July 2015

Q&A with Tilda - Production Administrator

Tilda is 26 years old, born in a small town of Sfantu Gheorghe (Saint George) in Romania. She joined Airquee in October 2013 and the rest is history!

When were you happiest?  
Until now the happiest moment was when I got my own red car. Which I love to drive.

What is your favourite food? 
Spinach and fried eggs!

What is your greatest fear? Death, losing loved ones and … spiders.
Which person, living or dead, do you most admire, and why? 
My grandma, she was an amazing person.

What is your favourite thing about Airquee? 
All the beautiful and fun units, and the chance to test them!

What is your least favourite thing about Airquee? 
Don’t have any.

What is the worst habit you have at work? 
I make other people nervous by asking "why?" too many times...

What is your favourite Airquee product you’ve seen? 
My favourite is the Fun Builder Slide because of the artwork, but I love all of our slides with high platforms! 

No comments:

Post a Comment