Tuesday 24 June 2014

Q&A with Kerry - Sales Director

If you've dealt with Airquee for any length of time you MUST know about Kerry - energetic, enthusiastic and occasionally inappropriate - she and Carole in Sales do everything they can to make sure our customers get the best deals and exceptional service!

Kerry was born in Nottingham and has lived in Portsmouth, Portugal and Margate (she always loves being by the sea) before returning to Nottingham. She now splits her week between Nottingham and South Wales/Bristol.

When were you happiest?
Difficult one - probably my secondary school years and then when my children were born!
What is your favourite food?
Eggs and beetroot (not pickled).
What is your greatest fear?
Cancer.
Which person, living or dead, do you most admire, and why? Margaret Thatcher – because "the lady’s not for turning"!
What is your favourite thing about Airquee?
The Team, both UK and Romania, and the variety of my role - not to mention the fab customers I get to interact with on a daily basis.
What is your least favourite thing about Airquee?
The stress during the Peak Season!
What is the worst habit you have at work?
Not sending the 1000’s of emails I draft and some may say my singing in the office...
What is your favourite Airquee product you've seen?
It was the Big Red Balls but as I am fickle it is now the Dancing Disco Dome as I feel like I am 18 years old again when inside one of those!
http://www.airquee.co.uk/games/team-building-games/bouncing-balls-18m-aq3013
http://www.airquee.co.uk/bouncycastles/disco-dome-bouncy-castles/dancing-disco-dome-aq4708
What song would you make Airquee’s theme song?
Bounce by Calvin Harris featuring Kelis!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTg9ugD188k

No comments:

Post a Comment