Thursday 12 June 2014

We need longer days.

Peak season. I've said it before on here. We're busy. Really busy. So busy in fact that Phil M is looking increasingly hen-pecked (the Sales team are relentless in their requests for his knowledge) and Phil H has to keep helping the guys in the warehouse - he's not even had time to work on his beloved website. And while the director's away, the co-ordinator (me) plays - I've been editing pages, added our Twitter feed to the website and highlighted our very much improved FAQ section.


Our most frequently asked question is whether individuals can hire our units. Sadly we are not able to do this - we can sell to everyone but we can only hire or rent our inflatables to UK leisure centres. Hopefully this is now very clear on the website! 

I've also tried to get some interest going in the World Cup which starts today! However. It appears the Airquee team are all rugby fans. I'm sure once the tournament gets going and there are some England games they might pay attention...maybe...

Hope the good weather means good business for the hirers and leisure centres this week! Our latest lorry load from the factory is being inspected and shipped out today, so there will be happy customers with brand new units to use this weekend.

Keep on bouncing!




1 comment:

  1. Phewwwwww, sooo glad it is the weekend at last! It seems when the sun is out the phones are ringing more and more, Banckle Chat is inundated and the emails are flying in too not to mention the Facebook messages - all go, go, go!! I wish we had more stock left - we have been cleaned out and with so many orders to realise we are struggling to replenish it when we need it most.

    Having been in Bristol for the start of the week, Cheshire visiting customers and Nottingham today I feel like a roving reporter so it seems Helen is right when she says we need longer days!

    Mind you, I don't think I have ever had a job that I can't wait to get back to on a Monday! Am I mad?

    ReplyDelete